Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Quick update

Hi everyone it has been a frustating day to say the least, I los5 out on a chance to work for Fansides apparenrly they do not have the appropiate license ro pay a writer in Brazil they are quite simply not allowed to do that without the proper licensing and who knows how long that will take thaf's if they ever actually do it considering that the demand just isn't there. I was planning on posting part 2 of pur UCL breakdown but I just don't feel like writing now, it's about halfway done but there's a lot I want to discuss so i just feel like it's better for me to finish it up tomorrow. Also expect a little review of the Chelsea Liverpool match tomorrow. What a game Derby County against Man United was. Congrats to Frank Lampard, terrific job.

See you guys later

No comments:

Post a Comment