Sunday, March 11, 2018

Pile of words that rhyme-ish=Poem from the guy who's writing this

Before I get started let me clarify that I'm not giving up on the baseball articles. I goy some stuff coming in these next few days.


Including but not limited to:


The Mike Moustakas situation and which teams screwed up by not giving him a decent-ish offer. Carlos Gonzalez got more guaranteed money than him for crying out loud.


The Greg Holland situation woll be talked about as well.


5 over/unders to bet on. 5 to avoid.


Award and postseason predictions.


That and more so stay tuned. Leave any suggestions in the comment section.


Right now I feel like publishing this poem/song/pile of words that may or may not rhyme I wrote. It's quality is of little significance to me. It makes me feel good and that's my objective.


Enjoy it.


You


I have waited a while
How long I don't know
Just to see you smile
That itself makes me whole

Forever I have wondered
What it'd feel like
To love someone
More than all in life

I cannot begin to explain
Nor can i hope to comprehend
The Truth is, I know that's all
I don't need to understand

You change my perception
My perception of time
What i was before you
Merely a footnote on my own life

No comments:

Post a Comment