Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Sports Trivia

Hi everyone, for those of you who missed my articles (He says with the illusion that anybody actually cares) I apologize, I just don't feel like writing and haven't for the past few days, I'm sure is just a temporary thing, after all, it wasn't until a few months ago that I began writing and as I did, I started at a pace it was obvious I wouldn't keep, writing on a daily basis or close to it is not a problem, but it can wear you out, especially when you have other obligations but as I said this is a temporary thing so expect them to be back soon.


For now, I'll leave you with another trivia, this time I'll mix it up a bit, bringing in some football questions and as for the NL half of bold predictions, that will probably be up Friday night. Some award and playoff predictions coming before the regular season as well.


First post with the questions, second post with the answers.


Feel free to post your answers and how you fared in the comment section.




1, Clayton Kershaw had allowed 0 Grand Slams in his career prior to the 2017 season. He gave one up in the previous season. Who hit it?




2, Can you name the one team to which more than one QB in the top 15 of Passing Yards in the history of the NFL played his whole career for?




3, According to Baseball Reference's version of WAR, the 2 highest single-season marks by an active pitcher, belong to the same player. Who is he?




4, Two different Quarterbacks are tied for the most playoff wins without ever winning a Super Bowl. Who are they?




5, In the last 100 years. There a total of 11 single seasons with starting pitchers finishing the year with a FIP under 2.00. Only 2 different starters managed to pull that off twice. Who are they?




6, Which team has the highest winning percentage in the NFL Postseason ever?




7, Only 2 pitchers in the history of baseball have managed to shutout 3 different teams in the postseason. Who are they?




I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment